Friday, March 02, 2007

ahahahas.
common tests r over!
im back to blogging x)

wahahahas.
got to noe my physics, ss, chinese, emaths & poa results.
& i only passed poa&emaths =___=
wth.
must buck up! (:

ytd super angry sia.
heard frm huiling something frustrating.
i must say, it's not ME who spammed glenda's blog.
get ur facts right before saying tat it was me kay?
those spammers are my frens,
BUT! i didnt tell them to spam de lor.
&i didnt even knew they got spam =______=
wth.
super angry la =_=

den went to watched movie wif my aiai.
ahahahs.
actually bad mood de,
but, aiai made my day! xD
ahahahs. thanks aiai. MUACKS! <3

chuthingCHUTHINGchuthingCHUTHING
do u noe u have changed alot?
hais.
can try to be not so stubborn&xiaoqi can?
u're making us worry,
&u almost made me cry today =___=
i dun wan friendship to end like tat laaa x'(

ahahas.
gtg le nia.
tata~ xDDD

i love&miss you fucking lots can! :'(

No comments: